8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Turning Leaves Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Chill weather is time of trendy outerwear. Here is a versatile crochet poncho pattern which can be worn as a dress with a string around your waist. This poncho is designed by leafy stitches and sport weight cotton yarn in orange color. The vivid color that lights up any foggy day. The crochet pattern is fairly easy for experienced crocheters. Once you are used to the leaf-like stitches, this is an enjoyable project to get your hook on. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 double crochet stitches x 4 rows = approximately 2 inches ( with materials indicated )
Finished SizePattern fits size XL and 2XL ( chest size: 40 to 46 inches )
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet