8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Easy Plus Size Woman's Top
By: Yolanda Soto Lopez from allcraftschannel.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is an easy to crochet Plus Size Woman's Sweater / Top. It is sized to fit most 2XL - 3XL (Although everyone is different). I have also included instructions for a woman' Medium size. Approximately 38" bust. The top is flowing and very forgiving. It is easy to put together as there are only 3 total pieces making shaping and seaming a snap. This top can be worn over jeans, slacks, skirts, etc. If you prefer you can use cotton yarn to make it cooler for the summer and warmer weather. Add a little satin ribbon and dress it up. I receive so many requests for Plus size garments and I wanted to design something that would be easy enough for even beginners to crochet. I hope you enjoy this beautiful top. Make them in all of your favorite colors."
TO view complete written pattern and instructions please visit my blog: allcraftschannel.com
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 trbl crochet = 1 inch
1 row = 1 inch
Finished SizeFits most 2Xl - 3XL
- 4 stitch markers
- yarn needle
- J hook (for plus sizes)
- G H (for medium size)
- 3/8" satin ribbon (Optional)
- Measuring tape
- 24 oz. of Medium weight yarn
- sewing needle and matching thread (optional for ribbon)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet