The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cotton easy poncho free crochet pattern is perfect for spring and everyday wear or just around town. This crochet pattern is so easy to make and uses only a basic crochet stitch and a blanket stitch. I make this pretty poncho with cotton yarn from just one rectangles with beginner in mind and a 6 mm crochet hook to create the breezy airy look, perfect to mix and match with jeans or skirts. Follow along the simple-to-read pattern and video tutorial to go along."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizes to 4xl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet