The Pacific Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free poncho pattern is so easy for beginners to follow. It allows those new to crochet to create a beautiful fashion forward piece. There is no decreasing or increasing involved and yet it looks simply stunning. The Pacific Poncho is made up of two identical rectangles that are seamed at the top, with a neck opening. To make this free poncho pattern all you use are double crochet stitches and you have such a modern, minimalist, cozy poncho. The only sewing you need to do is across the shoulders."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 dc -6 rows = 4” (10 cm) square using a K hook.
Finished SizeSmall/ Medium/ 32”- 38” (81.5- 96.5) cm 36”( 91.5 cm) 26” (66cm) Large/ Extra Large 40”- 46” (101.5-117) cm 42” (106.5 cm) 26” (66cm) 2XL/3XL 48”- 54” (122-137) cm 48” (122 cm) 26” (66cm)
- Red Heart Comfort worsted weight (4) yarn in the colour Marly
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters