We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bearrison Bear is a sweet and cuddley bear that little ones will adore. I know mine do! Bearrison is made with faux fur yarn, simple stitches and shaping and yet people will be shocked when you tell them that Bearrison is crocheted. Perfect for gifting, Bearrison Bear is a pattern you’ll want to make again and again. Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: • 5.5 mm Furls Crochet Hook • 35 yds/32 m (49 g/1.73oz) of We Crochet Fable Fur in Oso • 2 – 12 mm Champagne Safety Eyes • 18 mm Safety Nose • Polyester Stuffing • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • Stitch Marker Finished Size: • Approximately 8” tall "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters