Go Seamless!! Crochet Invisible Join The Easy Way
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are tired of that unsightly seem running down your latest crochet project, then you need to try this crochet hack. The crochet invisible join is used while working in the round. Don’t worry, this is not a convoluted tutorial. We will NOT be using a needle or cutting the thread at the end of each round. This is one of the simplest method and only takes a few seconds longer, but the finished look makes it all worth it. The secrete to the invisible join is a faux stitch that lays over the top of your beginning stitch. This faux stitch replaces this first stitch. It will all make sense in the video above & the picture tutorial below. What makes the crochet invisible stitch in the round so great, is that you don’t need to fasten off at the end of each round. With this simple technique all of your projects will look seamless. "
NotesIncludes video tutorial & pictorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- 50+ Crochet Hacks
- Avoid Wrist and Hand Pain in Crochet
- Why is My Crochet Getting Smaller?
- How to Keep Yarn From Tangling
- How to Add Width to a Crochet Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters