We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This breezy top in cool summer colors is made with cotton yarn and crochet thread. The pattern is done in two parts: the butterfly beaded applique sewn on to the crop top, and the top itself. There is a full tutorial on how to make the butterfly that includes tips on how to put the beads onto your crochet thread. The top itself is an easy pattern that can be made separately. It come with instructions on how to custom fit it to your figure."
Crochet Hook5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel), G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters