Rustic Chunky Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Rustic Chunky Headband is a great winter accessory! It is made with Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn in the Hudson Bay Colorway and is the perfect compliment to the Rustic Chunky Button Cowl! This pattern is available in three adult sizes: Adult Small, Adult Medium, and Adult Large. The buttons add a beautiful accent to the headband but also function as the closures for the headband. Because of the nature of the stitch pattern, this headband doesn't require button holes! You can button almost anywhere along the double crochet stitches."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8.8 stitches & 7.6 rows = 4"
Finished SizeAdult Small – Fits 21″ Head size, Adult Medium – Fits 22″ Head size, Adult Large – Fits 23″ Head size
- Approximately 57 yds of of Category 6 super bulky yarn; Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick in the Hudson Bay colorway
- Size P (10 mm) Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle for weaving ends
- 1" Button (2)
- Thread and sewing needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters