Luxury Plaid Tunisian Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The poncho is made with the entrelac technique and is really easy to make. I have photo and video tutorials to follow along that cover all the basics of making this poncho along with some tips - including how you can carry yarn for the diagonals that have blocks of alternating colors so you won’t have a million ends to weave in! In the end, I added a faux fur trim to give it a luxurious feel and look. The pattern consists of a chart, and a photo tutorial. Since the pattern works up slightly differently for left and right-handed people, you will receive two sets of PDF documents - one set with left handed instructions and the other with right handed instructions. This tested pattern (left and right-handed) contains: Complete list of materials Pattern chart Photo and video tutorials for the C2C entrelac technique and for all stitches and techniques used in this poncho A follow-along video with all the basics and tips and tricks to make this poncho"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 stitches and 5 rows = 2 inches
in Tunisian Simple Stitch
Finished SizeApproximately 30” (76 cms) length at center back x 42” (106 cms) wide. The pattern is written for one size but is easily adjustable.
Yardage:1800 - 2000 yards (1646 - 1829 m)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 7.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 8.0
- Bax The Christmas Bear
- Crochet Thermal Stripes Potholder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters