This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Luxury Plaid Tunisian Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The poncho is made with the entrelac technique and is really easy to make. I have photo and video tutorials to follow along that cover all the basics of making this poncho along with some tips - including how you can carry yarn for the diagonals that have blocks of alternating colors so you won’t have a million ends to weave in! In the end, I added a faux fur trim to give it a luxurious feel and look. The pattern consists of a chart, and a photo tutorial. Since the pattern works up slightly differently for left and right-handed people, you will receive two sets of PDF documents - one set with left handed instructions and the other with right handed instructions. This tested pattern (left and right-handed) contains: Complete list of materials Pattern chart Photo and video tutorials for the C2C entrelac technique and for all stitches and techniques used in this poncho A follow-along video with all the basics and tips and tricks to make this poncho"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 stitches and 5 rows = 2 inches
in Tunisian Simple Stitch
Finished SizeApproximately 30” (76 cms) length at center back x 42” (106 cms) wide. The pattern is written for one size but is easily adjustable.
Yardage:1800 - 2000 yards (1646 - 1829 m)
Read NextEasy Crochet V-neck Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters