8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Blossom Summer Tank
By: Helena Reimer from crochetncrafts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Enjoy wearing this tank top in the spring and summer months. It's the perfect top to wear over a cami on cooler days or evenings. The pattern is given in multiple sizes to fit bust sizes 30 to 42. It also includes a handy stitch multiple so you can easily increase or decrease as needed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1" over 1 st rep (sc, V-st)
Finished SizeTo fit bust 30, (34, 38, 42). When laying flat is measures 16", (18", 20", 22") wide by 20.5", (21", 22", 22.5") long.
- Loops and Threads Soft and Shiny #4 yarn. 3-4 6oz. balls depending on size.
- H/8-5.00mm crochet hook.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick Crochet for the Home Book Review
- Connie Cowl
- City Lights Scarf
- Spring Squares Headband
- Baby Bloom Cocoon
- Cocoa Baby Ankle Booties
- Crochet The Back And Front Loop Single Crochet Stitch
- Bea Cover Up
- Northern Lights Handbags
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns