Luxe Fantasy Cardi Wrap Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"An unstructured vest is a wonderful project to take your crochet to the next level. If you can make a rectangular wrap but are intimidated by structured garments, it is the perfect transition project. There are a variety of ways you can style this vest. It can be worn to look loose and unstructured as-is. But with the simple addition of ties, a belt or button(s), you can transform it into an accessory that looks custom fit! This is one of those pieces that you can slip on over just about anything. Dress it up or down, it is a staple for any wardrobe."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach pattern repeat is 4 in (10cm) wide after blocking.
Finished Size28 in (71.1cm) wide x 72 in (183cm) long.
- 1264 yds (1156m) #2 sport weight yarn
- G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters