We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you’re looking for feminine crochet garment for spring & summer to keep your shoulders warm, Nalu Crochet Shrug is everything you’ve been wishing for! This shrug is basically made from just one rectangle and then seamed to create the armhole openings. Although this pattern is one size, you are easily able to customize all measurements of this crochet shrug. It has a beautiful lacy stitch pattern and works up very quickly. This is a great pattern for an experienced beginner who is ready to give lace crocheting a try."
NotesSize after blocking (adjustable):
Length from top of neck, to bottom of shrug is 59cm/23.25” with ribbed collar (it stretches slightly downward when worn).
Width is 85cm/33.5” from end of sleeve to end of sleeve.
This pattern fits S-L. You can easily adjust the pattern to suite your body by creating a longer/shorter Ribbing 1 (multiple of 16 plus 15 rows) and crocheting for more/less pattern repeats in Main Body section.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor a rectangle with 31 rows of Ribbing 1, 10 rows in Main Body and 31 rows of Ribbing 2 the length is 17.5cm/6.9” and the width is 15cm/5.9”.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Before you measure, please take the time to wash and block your swatch in the same manner that you will wash and block your shrug.
Finished Sizeone size, adjustable
Yarn DROPS Nord 50g = 170 m, 50% Cotton, 45% Alpaca, 30% Polyamide, 25% Wool, 5 skeins.
Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Houndstooth Mittens
- Basile's Toy Basket
- C2c Fall Pumpkin Afghan Square
- Crochet Dickie
- Waffle Crochet Sweater
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Bunny Rattle Pattern
- Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch Tutorial
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters