8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Latte Short Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Latte Short Vest is the perfect way to express your creativity through your wardrobe. Plus, if you're a coffee lover, you will appreciate the shades of cream and brown in this free crochet vest pattern. This easy pattern features a shoulder slope, so the vest will have a flattering fit and contour to a woman's body. The crochet vest is a perfect outwear piece. You can layer it over your favorite top or long-sleeved sweater once the cooler months of fall roll around. The short length gives this vest a unique and feminine look. You can stay warm and still show off your waistline. Work one up today and wear your vest while sipping a delicious latte.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size: Fits size S/M
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet