This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet slippers are a quick project to make. They make the perfect gift for teachers, new moms, or anyone else you want to show appreciation for. These easy crochet slippers are created using 2 strands of Sugar & Cream yarn. Don’t worry about learning complicated stitches. We will only be using single crochet and double crochet. As with all of my free written patterns, a detailed video tutorial comes along with it. I cover a wide array of Women’s sizes 5-12. If you are wondering, a size 12 in women’s is equivalent to a 10.5 in men’s shoes. Sorry, I haven’t worked out the rest of the pattern for male sizes. I will create that pattern in the future. Material Sugar & Cream # 4 worsted weight 5 mm crochet hook"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge (with 2 strands)
13 sc x 13 rows = approximately 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm)
Finished SizeSizes US Women's 5-12
- Sugar N Cream yarn
- 5 mm hook
Read NextAshvini Tunisian Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- Ashvini Tunisian Slippers
- Quick Crochet Slippers (Free Pattern in 6 Sizes)
- Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks
- One Hour Crochet Slippers
- Grandma's Simple Slippers
- Simple Crochet Slippers
- Women's Gladiator Sandals
- How To Make Slippers Using Flip Flop Soles
- Celtic Dream Crochet Slippers
- Boat Shoe Crochet Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters