Ahh Spa Slippers for Men
By: Kris Basta from auntekristy.blogspot.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Now in Men's sizes! Working a sequence of front loop only and back loop only makes for a unique shaping. Yarn held double, large hook size, and SC’s throughout, this works up SUPER fast! These are soft and squooshy and would make a wonderful gift. Very easy, I would call this a easy-intermediate pattern. This pattern has been fully tested by a wonderful group of Ravelry testers. Spaaaah comfortable. NOTE: you can also use bulky yarn instead of 2 strands of worsted as long as you get the same gauge."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 sc & 3.5 rows = 1"
Finished SizeMens U.S. sizes: SM = 8/9, M = 9.5/10.5, L =11/12, XL =12.5/13.5
- Worsted weight yarn, 240-325 yds
- Darning needle
- Size J hook
See these slippers featured with cozy footwear for the whole family in
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet