Ahh Spa Slippers for Men
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Now in Men's sizes! Working a sequence of front loop only and back loop only makes for a unique shaping. Yarn held double, large hook size, and SC’s throughout, this works up SUPER fast! These are soft and squooshy and would make a wonderful gift. Very easy, I would call this a easy-intermediate pattern. This pattern has been fully tested by a wonderful group of Ravelry testers. Spaaaah comfortable. NOTE: you can also use bulky yarn instead of 2 strands of worsted as long as you get the same gauge."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 sc & 3.5 rows = 1"
Finished SizeMens U.S. sizes: SM = 8/9, M = 9.5/10.5, L =11/12, XL =12.5/13.5
- Worsted weight yarn, 240-325 yds
- Darning needle
- Size J hook
See these slippers featured with cozy footwear for the whole family in
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet