Ahh Spa Slippers for Men
By: Kris Basta from auntekristy.blogspot.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Now in Men's sizes! Working a sequence of front loop only and back loop only makes for a unique shaping. Yarn held double, large hook size, and SC’s throughout, this works up SUPER fast! These are soft and squooshy and would make a wonderful gift. Very easy, I would call this a easy-intermediate pattern. This pattern has been fully tested by a wonderful group of Ravelry testers. Spaaaah comfortable. NOTE: you can also use bulky yarn instead of 2 strands of worsted as long as you get the same gauge."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 sc & 3.5 rows = 1"
Finished SizeMens U.S. sizes: SM = 8/9, M = 9.5/10.5, L =11/12, XL =12.5/13.5
- Worsted weight yarn, 240-325 yds
- Darning needle
- Size J hook
See these slippers featured with cozy footwear for the whole family in
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… See moreGet More Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet