8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Pineapple Crochet Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Pineapple Crochet Tunic is feminine and flirty. The crochet tunic pattern features all-over pineapple stitch and is long enough to wear with a variety of different outfits. The design also features sweet cap sleeves and a lovely teal color. You can pair this crochet tunic with your favorite jacket or layer it over a fun top. Plus, pineapples are all the rage right now when it comes to graphic tees, so you will totally be on trend when you sport this pineapple tunic. The light yarn makes this piece very versatile. You can wear it in a variety of different climates and always look stylish.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Floor Cushions
- Sending My Love Crochet Envelope
- Small Crochet Heart Earrings
- Easy As Can Be Drawstring Bag
- Vintage Flower Cloche Hat Crochet Pattern
- Textured Turban Pattern
- Preemie Crown Crochet Hat
- Apple of My Eye Preemie Crochet Hat
- Lucky Bowler Crochet Hat
- For the Love of Your Life Crochet Heart