Red Heart With Wool Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart With Wool Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
Red Heart With Wool yarn is another great line of yarn by Red Heart that's perfect for a wide variety of crochet patterns. Acrylic and wool are blended together (80% acrylic and 20% wool) to create a line of yarn that's not only super soft, but washable, as well. It is much softer than you might expect for a wool blend.
It's currently available in 14 different colors including the two shown here, Daisy and Tangerine. These vibrant colors are excellent for spring and summer patterns including floral appliques, shawls, bags, and more. Other available colors include Cactus, Cream, Cupid, Dahlia, Garnet, Gumball, Jet, Lapis, Nickel, Pearl, Pixie, and Tropical. All of these colors are equally as bright and bold as the orange and yellow above.
This worsted weight yarn is easy to work with, and even easier to clean (machine wash warm, gentle cycle, and tumble dry low). Plus, each skein comes with a free crochet pattern on the label. As if that's not enough, this particular yarn is both warm and soft. Red Heart has made it possible to finally enjoy the warmth that wool provides without the typical scratchy texture that often comes with it. As a girl that seems to always be cold, I am super excited to use this yarn and stay warm and comfortable at the same time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- The 7 Best Chunky Yarns
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Classic Coin Purse
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters