Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart With Wool Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart With Wool Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
Red Heart With Wool yarn is another great line of yarn by Red Heart that's perfect for a wide variety of crochet patterns. Acrylic and wool are blended together (80% acrylic and 20% wool) to create a line of yarn that's not only super soft, but washable, as well. It is much softer than you might expect for a wool blend.
It's currently available in 14 different colors including the two shown here, Daisy and Tangerine. These vibrant colors are excellent for spring and summer patterns including floral appliques, shawls, bags, and more. Other available colors include Cactus, Cream, Cupid, Dahlia, Garnet, Gumball, Jet, Lapis, Nickel, Pearl, Pixie, and Tropical. All of these colors are equally as bright and bold as the orange and yellow above.
This worsted weight yarn is easy to work with, and even easier to clean (machine wash warm, gentle cycle, and tumble dry low). Plus, each skein comes with a free crochet pattern on the label. As if that's not enough, this particular yarn is both warm and soft. Red Heart has made it possible to finally enjoy the warmth that wool provides without the typical scratchy texture that often comes with it. As a girl that seems to always be cold, I am super excited to use this yarn and stay warm and comfortable at the same time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet