Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Have you ever wanted to wrap all your loved ones gifts with wonderfully hand-knit and hand-crocheted afghans and sweaters?
That's not particularly practical, but we've found a great solution.
Lion Brand has created the most beautiful patterns Artisan Gift Wrap using six of their most popular patterns. They created these vibrant and bold using a variety of knit and crochet projects, chunky crocheted hexagons to a classic cream-colored cable. There are six different designs to choose from, and all are featured patterns available on the Lion Brand website. These papers are thick and glossy, so your gifts are going to look beautiful. The only thing we were missing was grid marks on the back of the paper, but the designs were so fun and colorful that it wasn't that big of an issue.
Once you are done wrapping, you can take the yarn love even further and adorn each gift with sweet embellishments made from scraps of yarn. Pom poms, tassels and yarn ribbons would all look fabulous with the Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap.
Whether you are wanting to show everyone your love of yarn, or wrap a gift for the yarn lover in your life, you are going to love this paper.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet