Fine Harbor Fog Barefoot Sandals
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Inspired by a photo shared by a friend, I fell in love with barefoot sandals a while back. Whipped up a pair in a few minutes, put them on and felt so feminine, girly and playful! Seriously, then are so much fun to prance around in -- in the house, backyard, beach... Can you imagine what a bridal party at a beach sunset wedding would look like with a collection of these? Great last minute gift, because they are super fast to make, and use a minimal yardage of yarn! Watch the tutorial on Kristin's YouTube Channel here: https://youtu.be/PX5PPxUegnk"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3" across motif
Finished Size3" across motif
- Be So Fine Yarn, color Harbor Fog
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters