14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Diamond Slouchy Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute cap combines a wonderful texture with a trendy slouch in order to create a modern, fun design. With all sizes Newborn through Adult included, this is a pattern you'll be able to return to time and time again!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts and 10 rows = 2 inches (5cm) in Single Crochet
Finished SizePattern Includes Sizes: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-3 Years, 3-10 Years, Teen, and Adult
- Approx. 125-250 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (I/9) Crochet Hook OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet