Diamond Slouchy Cap
By: Melody Rogers from melodys-makings.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute cap combines a wonderful texture with a trendy slouch in order to create a modern, fun design. With all sizes Newborn through Adult included, this is a pattern you'll be able to return to time and time again!"
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx. 125-250 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (I/9) Crochet Hook OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
8 sts and 10 rows = 2 inches (5cm) in Single Crochet
Finished Size: Pattern Includes Sizes: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-3 Years, 3-10 Years, Teen, and Adult
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet