Crochet Baby Rattle Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These Crochet Baby Rattle Blocks make a great stash buster project. These crochet toys are wonderful to decorate a baby's room or for play time. Because these crochet baby toys are handmade, they will last for years to come. The crochet blocks are soft enough for a baby to handle and gentle on his or her delicate skin. Make these crochet crafts as unique gifts for a baby shower, especially if you are sick of working up baby blanket crochet patterns.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCuddliest Crochet Bear Lovey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters