Zoodiacs Snake Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Inspired by the Chinese Zodiac, this Zoodiacs Snake Afghan Square design is worked using corner to corner crochet, coming out to around 18 inches wide. Use different yarn and/or hook to adjust the size. The design can be a baby blanket all on its own, or joined to make a full Zoodiacs Afghan!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- J hook (CloverUSA Amour Hooks*)
- Michaels Loops and Threads Impeccables in Cherry, Grass
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Fern, Black
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- Stitch Away Stress Lemon Blanket Square
- No-Brainer Granny Square Blanket
- Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan
- Makin' Squares Blanket
- Retro Peace Sign Square
- Christmas Granny Afghan
- Citrus Smoothie Throw
- Rose Cross Afghan Square
- Rainbow Diamonds Crochet Granny Square Afghan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters