Mushroom C2C Wash Cloth or Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A mushroom C2C Crochet Graph is the perfect project for this time of year. I can remember going wild mushroom picking with my family in the fall. Mushrooms are a wonderful fall motif and a little less common than the iconic pumpkin. This graph is one of 12 small corner to corner crochet graphs. I am releasing one every month in 2019. Designed for corner to corner crochet beginners to have an easy first graph to follow."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 Squares x 3 Sqaures = 2 inches x 2 inches
Finished Size9 1/2 inches x 9 1/2 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet