Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Polar Bear & Penguin Pals C2c Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan is a corner to corner blanket. Absolutely adorable blanket made with two different yarns to give the blanket depth and soft texture. Polar bear is made with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn which is fuzzy and so soft - you can’t stop touching it! The Polar Bear & Penguins Pals will be a beautiful addition to your winter home decor and perfect for winter snuggles! Approximate finished size: 56” wide x 44” tall using the double crochet corner to corner (c2c) technique. Could easily be made smaller with the mini half double crochet c2c technique. Full color graph & written row by row instructions are included."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Crochet Heart Koala Applique
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Faux Fur Earwarmer
- Heart Pillow
- Blue Striped Tunic
- Mathilda's Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet