Polar Bear & Penguin Pals C2c Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan is a corner to corner blanket. Absolutely adorable blanket made with two different yarns to give the blanket depth and soft texture. Polar bear is made with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn which is fuzzy and so soft - you can’t stop touching it! The Polar Bear & Penguins Pals will be a beautiful addition to your winter home decor and perfect for winter snuggles! Approximate finished size: 56” wide x 44” tall using the double crochet corner to corner (c2c) technique. Could easily be made smaller with the mini half double crochet c2c technique. Full color graph & written row by row instructions are included."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet