We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Inspired by the Chinese Zodiac, this Zoodiacs Ox Afghan Square design is worked using corner to corner crochet, coming out to around 18 inches wide. Use different yarn and/or hook to adjust the size. The design can be a baby blanket all on its own, or joined to make a full Zoodiacs Afghan!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet