This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Beautiful 8.5" spiral afghan square! Use up your leftover variegated and ombre yarn to make the spiral, mixed with a contrasting solid color for an amazing look! 25-30 squares will make a fun throw."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 hdc sts=2"
4 hdc rows=2"
Read NextSo Serene Granny Square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- So Serene Granny Square
- Never Ending Granny Square Afghan
- Crochet Granny Scrapghan
- 58 Crochet Granny Square Blanket Patterns (Free!)
- Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- Makin' Squares Blanket
- English Garden Afghan Square
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- No-Brainer Granny Square Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters