We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Beautiful 8.5" spiral afghan square! Use up your leftover variegated and ombre yarn to make the spiral, mixed with a contrasting solid color for an amazing look! 25-30 squares will make a fun throw."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 hdc sts=2"
4 hdc rows=2"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rainbow Diamonds Crochet Granny Square Afghan
- With Love Crochet Granny Square
- So Serene Granny Square
- Desire Crochet Granny Square
- Makin' Squares Blanket
- Colorful Granny Square Afghan
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- Cinnamon Spice Granny Square Blanket
- Granny Square Tunisian Throw
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet