We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Great for Easter or for a baby blanket, work up this bunny design in corner to corner crochet, or single crochet graphghan. With c2c, the graph works up to be around 18 inches large. Use chunky yarn, and it will be even larger! Use embroidery thread and you can cross-stitch it too!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- J hook (CloverUSA Amour Hooks*)
- Michaels Loops and Threads Impeccables in Grass (2 skeins) and White
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Eggplant, Pink and Black
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- Parquet Tiles Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Makin' Squares Blanket
- Floral Kaleidoscope Crochet Square
- Citrus Smoothie Throw
- Sunflower Granny Square
- Granny Square Tunisian Throw
- 32+ Crochet Granny Squares
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet