C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"While searching through Pinterest for Winter decorating ideas, I came across a gorgeous living room from Wilshire Collections. Right behind her adorable golden retriever sat a throw pillow with the simple word “cozy” on it, and the pillow edge reminded me of a pom pom trim. I fell in love, and knew I wanted to have one of those throw pillows for my home. I turned to one of my favorite stitch patterns - corner to corner (C2C), picked up a gray pom pom trim from the sewing aisle, and got to work on my envelope style throw pillow. Instructions included for 7 sizes from 14" up to 27" Square! My two sample pillows were worked to fit 14” and 16” pillow forms, and respectively, I used 375 yards (202 grams), and 460 yards (248 grams)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Boxes = 4.25” Wide by 4.13” Tall
Finished Size14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 27"
- Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver in White and Grey Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 1” Wide (or Less) Gray Pom Pom Trim - Mine came from the Home Decor section at Hobby Lobby (where the curtain items are) - You will need at least 1.5 (2, 2, 2.5, 2.5, 3, 4) Yards, but I recommend getting a little extra just in case! For the 16” Pillow, I bought 2 Yards, and had 14” leftover.
- Hot Glue or Sewing Needle and Thread (for Pom Pom Trim)
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters