C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"While searching through Pinterest for Winter decorating ideas, I came across a gorgeous living room from Wilshire Collections. Right behind her adorable golden retriever sat a throw pillow with the simple word “cozy” on it, and the pillow edge reminded me of a pom pom trim. I fell in love, and knew I wanted to have one of those throw pillows for my home. I turned to one of my favorite stitch patterns - corner to corner (C2C), picked up a gray pom pom trim from the sewing aisle, and got to work on my envelope style throw pillow. Instructions included for 7 sizes from 14" up to 27" Square! My two sample pillows were worked to fit 14” and 16” pillow forms, and respectively, I used 375 yards (202 grams), and 460 yards (248 grams)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Boxes = 4.25” Wide by 4.13” Tall
Finished Size14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 27"
- Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver in White and Grey Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 1” Wide (or Less) Gray Pom Pom Trim - Mine came from the Home Decor section at Hobby Lobby (where the curtain items are) - You will need at least 1.5 (2, 2, 2.5, 2.5, 3, 4) Yards, but I recommend getting a little extra just in case! For the 16” Pillow, I bought 2 Yards, and had 14” leftover.
- Hot Glue or Sewing Needle and Thread (for Pom Pom Trim)
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters