Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create a fun pinwheel afghan square using 4 small granny squares and rotating them around. This square can be made in any combination of colors, and joined together to form a large pinwheel afghan."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you want to make a gift for a baby shower, but you're a beginner at crochet, then we have the perfect crochet pattern for you the… Continue reading: "Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Evervideocam"
- Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan
- Crochet Along Afghan Sampler
- Solstice Sun Granny Square Pattern
- Citrus Smoothie Throw
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Makin' Squares Blanket
- Classic Granny Square Throw
- Petal Pops Blanket
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet