We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Watermelon Cowl is a snuggly fitted Tunisian crochet cowl that is ideal for chilly autumn and winter days. It is made of medium thick baby alpaca and merino wool that is surprisingly light due to the special manufacturing technique; the fibres of yarn are blown into a tube together rather than spun. This makes garments made of this yarn beautifully soft to touch while warm and cosy. The cowl can made in a few hours, so it is ideal project for gifting. The instructions are for Junior, Female and Male size."
NotesThe Watermelon Cowl is worked flat, RS facing from right to left, and assembled using the locking mattress stitch along the short sides of the project.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge: 10x10 cm (4 x 4 in)14 st x 14 rows
Finished SizeJunior: 51 x 22 cm (aprox 20 x 8.75 in), Female: 56.5 x 22 cm (aprox 22.25 x 8.75 in), Male: 70 x 22 cm (approx 27.5 x 8.75 in )
- Drops Air (65% Alapaca, 28% Polymide, 7% Wool | 10 ply, aran, worsted | 50 g (1.8 oz) = 150 m (164 yds)), Moss Green (A) #12 (J, F, M), Red brick (B) #28 (J, F), Navy Blue (C) #9 (M)
- Tunisian crochet hook size 6 mm (J-10) with cable (at least 40 cm (15.75 in)) or size to obtain the gauge
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet