We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Twisted Shell Cowl is one of the easiest free crochet cowl patterns you will ever work up. Each row is worked of shells, yet there are only two rows to work. Rows one and two are then repeated until your cowl reaches 26 inches long. The twisted part comes at the end when you twist the project once and sew the ends together. This is a great crochet design that will look fabulous in a bright color for the fall season.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- Royal Queen's Crochet Cowl
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
- Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 30 Minute Comfy Cowl
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet