We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love the winter snow, then you'll love this Snow Day Easy Crochet Cowl that is sure to keep you warm! Made with soft worsted weight yarn and a bright blue color scheme, you'll love how cozy this little accessory will feel out in the icy winter air. If you're looking to practice your crochet skills, then use this free crochet cowl pattern to make a pretty winter accessory that you can use again and again. You can even use this crochet scarf pattern to make a thoughtful gift item for a friend or relative too!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size48” x 5.5”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
- Royal Queen's Crochet Cowl
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
- Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 30 Minute Comfy Cowl
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet