Half Hour Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Got a half hour to spare? Then you've got plenty of time to work up this stylish crocheted cowl pattern. Worked up in just 30 minutes or less, this Half Hour Cowl is a cute scarf that features a nice decorative button. Bulky yarn is used, so you're sure to stay warm and toasty when you're wearing this crocheted scarf. Work up this crochet pattern on your commute to work, or complete it on your lunch break.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Single Skein Spring Cowl
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Chunky Crochet Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet