Rocky Road Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Rocky Road Crochet Cowl is perfect for keeping the cold winter breeze off your neck and shoulders! It is made using a series of half double crochet stitches and puff stitches. The inspiration for making this cowl came from the fact that I had a Rocky Road Slouchy Beanie Pattern. So, I adjusted the stitch count and turned it into a cowl. I love this cowl just as much as the matching beanie pattern! What color will you be making yours?"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
- Royal Queen's Crochet Cowl
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
- Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 30 Minute Comfy Cowl
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet