Rocky Road Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Rocky Road Crochet Cowl is perfect for keeping the cold winter breeze off your neck and shoulders! It is made using a series of half double crochet stitches and puff stitches. The inspiration for making this cowl came from the fact that I had a Rocky Road Slouchy Beanie Pattern. So, I adjusted the stitch count and turned it into a cowl. I love this cowl just as much as the matching beanie pattern! What color will you be making yours?"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Chunky Crochet Cowl Pattern
1/2 Skein Crochet Cowl
Forever Fringe Crochet Cowl
Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
Royal Queen's Crochet Cowl
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Chilly Nights Hooded Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet