Rocky Road Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Rocky Road Crochet Cowl is perfect for keeping the cold winter breeze off your neck and shoulders! It is made using a series of half double crochet stitches and puff stitches. The inspiration for making this cowl came from the fact that I had a Rocky Road Slouchy Beanie Pattern. So, I adjusted the stitch count and turned it into a cowl. I love this cowl just as much as the matching beanie pattern! What color will you be making yours?"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Embrace all the comforts of your home with the Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket. You may be thinking that crochet and quilting are… Continue reading: "Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Cute Cat Coasters
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters