Puff Stitch Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your neck warm with this Puff Stitch Crochet Cowl. Both stylish and functional, this free crochet cowl pattern is worked up using the puff stitch. All you need is a single skein of yarn in your favorite color to work up this stylish scarf. In fact, only three quarters of a skein is used, so you'll have a bit leftover to put towards your favorite stashbuster pattern! Make the matching Puff Stitch Slouch Hat for the perfect winter set.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters