We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your neck warm with this Puff Stitch Crochet Cowl. Both stylish and functional, this free crochet cowl pattern is worked up using the puff stitch. All you need is a single skein of yarn in your favorite color to work up this stylish scarf. In fact, only three quarters of a skein is used, so you'll have a bit leftover to put towards your favorite stashbuster pattern! Make the matching Puff Stitch Slouch Hat for the perfect winter set.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Jolly Fun Socks
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals C2c Graphgan
- Katie Slouch And Cowl
- Christmas Lights Blanket
- Tassel Christmas Stars
- Between Ridges Blanket
- Crochet Tablecloth Round Doily
- Stella Scarf
- Ruby Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet