It's A Cowl Thing
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's A Cowl Thing and a Wrap..and a Scoodie / Hooded Cowl - it stretches it is soft it is comfortable and it is easy to wear. I personally love wearing it as a short wrap / or cape in the car when I am driving. It keeps my shoulders, chest and back warm but leaves my arms free for driving (I do not like being bundled up in a coat when I am driving!). This is so easy to wear and it really stretches! You can make it wider and longer easily - to fit any shape - the size I made fits up to about a 3x as a wrap / cape around the shoulders and back. Have fun!!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.4 rows = 4 inches
8.5 sts = 4 inches
Finished Size17 in tall, 28 in wide (before folding and seaming); after folding and seaming it will be 14 in wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
- C2c Spooky Tree Afghan Square
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Cozy
- Pumpkin Coaster
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters