We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's A Cowl Thing and a Wrap..and a Scoodie / Hooded Cowl - it stretches it is soft it is comfortable and it is easy to wear. I personally love wearing it as a short wrap / or cape in the car when I am driving. It keeps my shoulders, chest and back warm but leaves my arms free for driving (I do not like being bundled up in a coat when I am driving!). This is so easy to wear and it really stretches! You can make it wider and longer easily - to fit any shape - the size I made fits up to about a 3x as a wrap / cape around the shoulders and back. Have fun!!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.4 rows = 4 inches
8.5 sts = 4 inches
Finished Size17 in tall, 28 in wide (before folding and seaming); after folding and seaming it will be 14 in wide
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Infinty I-Cord Bracelet
- Teal Wrap Bracelet
- Shells Aflutter 12 Inch Afghan Square
- Crocheted Boy Flap Sandals
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- Toddler Scarecrow Hat
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet