We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's A Cowl Thing and a Wrap..and a Scoodie / Hooded Cowl - it stretches it is soft it is comfortable and it is easy to wear. I personally love wearing it as a short wrap / or cape in the car when I am driving. It keeps my shoulders, chest and back warm but leaves my arms free for driving (I do not like being bundled up in a coat when I am driving!). This is so easy to wear and it really stretches! You can make it wider and longer easily - to fit any shape - the size I made fits up to about a 3x as a wrap / cape around the shoulders and back. Have fun!!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.4 rows = 4 inches
8.5 sts = 4 inches
Finished Size17 in tall, 28 in wide (before folding and seaming); after folding and seaming it will be 14 in wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- Royal Queen's Crochet Cowl
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
- Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 30 Minute Comfy Cowl
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet