It's A Cowl Thing
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's A Cowl Thing and a Wrap..and a Scoodie / Hooded Cowl - it stretches it is soft it is comfortable and it is easy to wear. I personally love wearing it as a short wrap / or cape in the car when I am driving. It keeps my shoulders, chest and back warm but leaves my arms free for driving (I do not like being bundled up in a coat when I am driving!). This is so easy to wear and it really stretches! You can make it wider and longer easily - to fit any shape - the size I made fits up to about a 3x as a wrap / cape around the shoulders and back. Have fun!!"
Crochet Hook: M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
3.4 rows = 4 inches
8.5 sts = 4 inches
Finished Size: 17 in tall, 28 in wide (before folding and seaming); after folding and seaming it will be 14 in wide
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet