Premium Puff Stitch Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up the best and prettiest pattern you've ever seen with the Premium Puff Stitch Crochet Cowl. This crochet cowl pattern uses the puff stitch, which means you should be an intermediate level crocheter to try it out. It really is a gorgeous design from Premier Yarns and it would make lovely ski gear. Whether you're an avid skier or you just hate to be cold in the winter, this cowl will definitely do the trick! You can pick and choose what colors you'd like to use, but we simply adore the pink and purple color scheme.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 puff stitches x 5 rows = 4 Save time, check your gauge.
- Deborah Norville Collection™ Serenity® Active™ by Premier Yarns®(70% polyester, 30% acrylic; 140gm/84 yds)
- #725-01 White (A) – 1 skein
- #725-09 Bright Pink (B) – 1 skein
- #725-04 Purple (C) – 1 skein
- Hook: US Size M-13 (9 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Notions: Tapestry needle
Puff St: Yo, insert hk in next st, yo, pull up a lp, (yo, insert hook in same st, yo, pull up lp) 3 times, yo and draw through all 9 loops on hk.
Find more magnificent cowl patterns like this one in our free eBook of Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns!
With A, ch 54, join in the round with a sl st being careful not to twist.
Rnd 1: Ch 1, sc in each st around, sl st in beg ch-1 to join.
Rnd 2: Ch 1, (Puff St, ch 1, sk next st) around, join with a sl st in top of 1st Puff St. 27 Puffs. Break A.
Rnd 3: Join B, ch 1, (Puff St, ch 1) in each ch-1 sp around, join with sl st in 1st Puff St . Break B.
Rnd 4: Join C and rep Rnd 3. Break C.
Rnd 5: Join A and rep Rnd 3. Break A.
Rep Rnds 3-5 twice more.
Rep Rnd 1 with A.
Weave in ends.
- beg = begin(ning)
- ch = chain
- hk = hook
- lp(s) = loop(s)
- rep = repeat
- rnd(s) = round(s)
- sc = single crochet
- sk = skip
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- yo = yarn over
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters