We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet star motifs are used to complete this beautiful Make a Wish Crochet Cowl. All you need is a single skein of variegated yarn to work up this free crochet pattern. It's lightweight enough to wear during the summer, yet still will keep you cozy during the winter months. The eye-catching design of this crocheted scarf is simply stunning and will leave you feeling star-struck. The best part of this free crochet pattern is that it's completely customizable if you want to make it longer, simply use more yarn.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- "Enjoy Little Things" Wall Hanging
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Tadpole Amigurumi
- Lucky Penny Poncho for Ladies
- Lucky Penny Poncho (child)
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug - Child Sizes
- Nikita The Ninja
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet