We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Drape this elegant crochet cowl around your neck and you're ready for a night on the town. The Flowered Crochet Cowl is an easy to follow crochet pattern that uses extra bulky yarn and is worked in the round. This chunky crochet cowl will look grand on top of a slim jacket, and it will keep you warm against any chill that might come. This pattern is easy enough for a beginner to perfect, so don't be afraid to pick up that hook and give this a try. You're sure to look great in this chunky warm cowl.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters