We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get in touch with your inner earthy side by working up this Faux Fabric Circle Scarf. The blues and greens make for a more neutral palette that is sure to match almost everything in your closet. This crochet cowl scarf is also full of lightweight, stretchy yarn that is perfect for going around your neck without being too hot or bulky. You can even try working it up with a larger hook size than you normally would to create an extra amount of bounce in the fabric.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet