We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get in touch with your inner earthy side by working up this Faux Fabric Circle Scarf. The blues and greens make for a more neutral palette that is sure to match almost everything in your closet. This crochet cowl scarf is also full of lightweight, stretchy yarn that is perfect for going around your neck without being too hot or bulky. You can even try working it up with a larger hook size than you normally would to create an extra amount of bounce in the fabric.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
30 Minute Comfy Cowl
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
20 Minute Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Color Changing Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet