Sand Meets The Sea Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A simple stitch pattern combined with two different colorways in a self-striping yarn makes a stunning scarf with a beautiful drape. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet Crocheting crocheting flat in rows Changing colors (includes linked video tutorial) and crocheting into chain spaces Skill Level Easy Finished Sizes Teen/Adult: 6” (15 cm) wide x 60.5” (153.5 cm) long. Materials King Cole Riot DK yarn (30% wool/70% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 324 yd/294 m) – 1 skein each in 3438 Parchment (CA) and 3437 Blue Jeans (CB), or approximately 280 yd (256 m) in each of 2 colors in any self-striping, light weight yarn. US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge 32 sts = 6” (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters