We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This multicolored cowl is absolutely lovely, and would add a trendy touch to any outfit. Worked up with super bulky yarn, the Contemporary Crochet Cowl Pattern will be a quick project. The colors used in the example work wonderfully together, and would be a great template to use when you work your own cowl up. This would look lovely with fall colors as well, maybe substituting a deep red, or a burnt orange for the maroon.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Cardinal Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Classy Crochet Textured Blue Blanket
- Heights Beanie
- Santa Wreath
- Heights Cowl
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Magic Lemon Peel Potholder
- Connecting Tassels Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Soap Saver
- Valentine Hygge Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet