We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This multicolored cowl is absolutely lovely, and would add a trendy touch to any outfit. Worked up with super bulky yarn, the Contemporary Crochet Cowl Pattern will be a quick project. The colors used in the example work wonderfully together, and would be a great template to use when you work your own cowl up. This would look lovely with fall colors as well, maybe substituting a deep red, or a burnt orange for the maroon.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
30 Minute Comfy Cowl
Curious Oyster Cowl
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet