Even Berry Pumpkins
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cute rustic pumpkin decor for fall. This Easy pumpkin pattern is just what you need for your autumn decorating. Pattern is written up for 3 different sizes; small(medium, large) so you can make oodles of them to put in many different places! Each pumpkin takes less than an hour to make, and the constructions is very easy. Pattern comes with written instructions as well as a picture tutorial. These pumpkins can be crocheted up in any worsted or aran style yarn. I personally used Caron One Pound and Lion Brand Yarns Vanna's Choice."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Textured Buttoned Infinity Scarf
- Modern Holiday Throw
- Lyra Hat
- Sweet Chestnut
- Lakeside Chunky Beanie
- Ella Hoody
- Augustine Chunky Blanket Throw
- All Year Cover Up & Cornwall Shawl
- Scrappy Crochet Bag
- Amsterdam Crochet Your Fade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet