1/2 Skein Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You may think it's impossible to barely use half of a skein on an entire crochet cowl, but you would be wrong. With the 1/2 Skein Crochet Cowl you can make a warm winter accessory even on a tight budget! The teal color shown here is rich and just the right amount of bright, but it can definitely be worked up in other radiant colors as well. This could make an ideal holiday gift or can be kept for your own personal styling. You'll love that this crochet pattern is easy to make and looks trendy, too. Keep this quick and stylish crochet cowl pattern in mind for impromptu gift ideas — you'll be glad you did!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Medium weight/worsted weight yarn (blogger used Red Heart yarn in Real Teal)
- H/8 or 5 mm hook
- Blunt needle to weave in tails
If you have yarn and a crochet hook, then you can be well on your way to making a crochet scarf or two! This collection of free crochet patterns will be just what you need to get started. Find your next favorite project when you take a look at 19 Quick and Easy Crochet Scarves
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet