8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Maria Merlino is a professional designer with patterns published by Annie's Attic, The Needlework Shop, The American School of Needlework, Annie's Patterns and Needlework, Crochet World and Annie's Scrap Crochet Club. She enjoys designing shawls and using the pineapple stitch and the filet stitch whenever she can. Although crocheting is her first love, she's also proficient in other needlework techniques including tapestry, knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, and plastic canvas. Maria also designs in beading and mosaics.
Maria does demonstrations for a leading craft store on the East Coast so she's familiar with all types of crafts. She enjoys crafting with recyclables, anything that has to do with paper, plastic and glass.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet