14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm happy to say that Associated Content was sold to Yahoo! Contributor Network last year. I'm now a Crafts and Needlework writer. I'm excited about the new changes and I hope to bring my expertise to all yarn and pattern lovers.
I'm a professional designer with patterns published by Annie's Attic, The Needlework Shop, The American School of Needlework, Annie's Patterns and Needlework, Crochet World and Annie's Scrap Crochet Club.
I enjoy designing shawls and using the Pineapple stitch and the Filet stitch whenever I can. Although crocheting is my first love, I'm also proficient in other needlework techniques including tapestry, knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, and plastic canvas. I also design in beading and mosaics.
I do demonstrations for a leading craft store on the East Coast so I'm familiar with all types of crafts. I enjoy crafting with recyclables, anything that has to do with paper, plastic and glass. I like creating with clay. It's fun for me to design crafts for children especially interactive type crafts such as toys, puppets, games and after-school activities.
Holidays bring out many new ideas but I'm not limited to Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter. I take pleasure in the more obscure celebrations, such as Three Kings Day and Beltane. I teach large crowds and individually, both young and old. I am always learning something new so, my skills are dynamic. I have a personal charity called A Stocking Full Of Love. Handmade stockings, collected from my internet friends are distributed to children that may be less fortunate than our own.
Row Home Magazine hired me 2 years ago, where I specialize in writing about people, places and things in South Philadelphia. I also write a weekly column for the Philadelphia Public Record called, Within Walking Distance. I don’t drive!
Recently, I won two contests. My Ballet Stars Afghan won Pattern of the Month at Crochet World. At the website AntiCraft, my pattern for a Spider Stitch Trivet won in their Imbolc issue. I'm also a singer/songwriter, stand-up comic, actor and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College graduate.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets