We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Kati Brown is the designer behind Hooked by Kati, a blog full of bright colors and funky amigurumi patterns. At Hooked by Kati, one can find bright colors, geeky references, and a whole lot of safety eyes. With thousands of patterns completed around the world, Kati prides herself in creating innovative, easy-to-follow designs for crocheters of all skill levels.
Kati finds her inspiration in science fiction, fantasy, video games, and numerous visits to the zoo—all passions she shares with her husband and two boys. She has designed for several publications, including I Like Crochet, Crochet!, Crochet World and Simply Crochet. In 2019, Kati was shortlisted for Lovecrafts' Blog Personality of the Year.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters