We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cindy Unangst is a crochet designer and blogger at NorthEast Mama. Cindy didn’t learn to crochet until her 30’s because she was looking for a new hobby. Since moving to New Hampshire, experiencing New England winters, Cindy’s hobby turned into a passion to make life as cozy as possible for her family.
Her blog is full of stitch tutorials and free patterns. Cindy uses her blog to help crocheters increase their skills as well as teaching others crochet basics. She wants to teach as many people as possible to crochet and use it, either as a hobby or as potential income.
Cindy also enjoys being part of a wonderful crochet community that supports, promotes, and empower each other.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Everyday Pom Pom Beanie
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters