Modern Holiday Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Give your home a festive air with the Modern Holiday Throw crochet pattern, using Red Heart with Love yarn. Bring on the Christmas holiday! The short days and long, cold nights are made for snuggling and binging on Netflix. For those evenings, I need a just a bit of extra warmth with my spiked hot cocoa, I’m glad to have the new Modern Holiday Throw. Yarn: Red Heart with Love in White (544g, 929m/1016yds) Red Heart with Love in Evergreen (148g, 253m/277yds) Red Heart with Love in Berry Red (148g, 253m/277yds) "
NotesThe Modern Holiday Throw crochet pattern uses basic stitches forming a chevron pattern.
This pattern uses slightly more than half a skein of Red and Green.
Starting ch-3 counts as dc throughout pattern.
Weaving in the ends as you, prevents weaving them all in at the end.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2” x 2” with DC: 6 stitches x 4 rows
Finished Size48”x60” (121cm x 152cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet