Chic Crochet Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Materials: Hook: US H/8 5.00mm 1 Sew-on Snap Yarn Total: 2oz/50g, 97m/106 yds Medium 4 yarn Main Color (MC): 1oz/25g, 48.5m/53yds Color 2 (C2): .5 oz/14.5g, 24m/27yds Color 3 (C2): .5 oz/14.5g, 24m/27yds Optional: 3 Stitch Markers SIZE Finished Size: 9” length x 5.5” high GAUGE 2”x2”: 9st x 12 row PATTERN NOTES I used Caron Cotton Cakes, (MC) Silver Cloud, (C2) Watermelon, (C3) Cream. If you want less ends to weave and snip, crochet over all ends. Use stitch markers in each [2SC]. This is to ensure you are getting a triangular shape for the cover flap"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2”x2”: 9st x 12 row
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters