14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
The Perfect Newborn Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There are a lot of patterns for crochet baby hats, but this is free pattern by far the easiest and quickest. Use this free pattern to make hats as baby shower gifts or to donate! FINISHED SIZE Age: Newborn to 3 months Crown Circle Diameter 4.45 – 4.75 inches/11-12.5 cm Top of crown to bottom of ear: 5.5 – 6 inches/14 – 15 ½ cm MATERIALS Crochet Hook: 5.00 mm Worsted weight yarn (Size 4) = Approx 50g PATTERN NOTES This pattern is worked in a round from the top down. This is a great stash buster project Use buttons or ribbons to adorn the hat if desired Each round ends with a chain 1. This chain 1 does not count as a stitch. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeNewborn to 3 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet