The Perfect Newborn Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There are a lot of patterns for crochet baby hats, but this is free pattern by far the easiest and quickest. Use this free pattern to make hats as baby shower gifts or to donate! FINISHED SIZE Age: Newborn to 3 months Crown Circle Diameter 4.45 – 4.75 inches/11-12.5 cm Top of crown to bottom of ear: 5.5 – 6 inches/14 – 15 ½ cm MATERIALS Crochet Hook: 5.00 mm Worsted weight yarn (Size 4) = Approx 50g PATTERN NOTES This pattern is worked in a round from the top down. This is a great stash buster project Use buttons or ribbons to adorn the hat if desired Each round ends with a chain 1. This chain 1 does not count as a stitch. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeNewborn to 3 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters